Yes. Perhaps inappropriate. But the title reflects how we approach your tax liability management. Tough, strong, thorough and complete.
And it starts with these Ten Foundation Steps:
- Establish a separate business entity: LLC or C Corp
- Select a business name and file with Secretary of State
- Apply for tax ID with IRS
- Establish a separate bank account for your business. It can be a non-businessaccount. But used for business.
- Maintain a separate credit card for your business. It can be a non-business account. But used for business.
- Keep a cash journal to explain all ATM/cash withdrawals.
- Utilize Business Activities Detail and Summary (“BADAS”).
- Identify Mixed Use Expenses including cell phone, internet.
- Submit monthly BADAS report to EverydayCPA for review, accounting, mixed-use allocation.
- Minimize cash withdrawals and cash expenses.